bootstrap carousel by v8.7


Students migrating from a Board/ University other than the Federal Board/ Quaid-e-Azam University must produce the following:-

  • Character and College leaving Certificates from the Head of Institution last attended.
  • Attendance record.
  • Migration Certificate from Secretary/ Registrar of the Board/ University.
  • Equivalence Certificate in case of students who have passed 0/ A levels.
  • Students who have appeared in the previous exams as private candidates must produce a character certificate from a gazetted Class-1 Officer, not related to the student.